domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

"V for VENDETTA MOVIE"

Well, I didn't like so much this movie, because for me it was very confused, and we saw that with subtitles in spanish, so you can imagine how difficult it was to understand!!!!
But some things I liked about the film, like the message or main idea that the director wanted to demostrate ....and in the movie he shows a lot of things that in this time are happening in the world, but not everybody can see it.

For example he emphasized the control that some or maybe all the Governments have in the countries and also in the people, and nobody can say or do anything for fear...I think that we are wrong if we call it control, because each person must be free and able to do what suits you. Nobody has the right to impose or locking someone and remove the privileges, rights as a person which has. The Governments must look after the welfare of the citizens, and always do the best for the country.

To have the control of a country, first they have to have self-control, and the majority of people, in this case the rulers don't, so how can we expect the right control of our country???.
From that is where we find this question: "why is it difficult for people to walk and chew gum at the same time?", well I think that this applies more in men, jeje, because in most Governments there are more men than women, so then you have the answer!!! For example having more women in office I think we would have a better world, because women can do a lot of things at the same time than men.....
Men soon fall into temptation as money, lust, or are more impatients, so they take decisions very quickly without thinking of the consequences.

In some parts I agree with the principal cone, the masked, because I identify with him in the point that sometimes I want to do justice but that is not the right way, he exagerates a lot. In what I do not agree is in the search for revenge of V, because I believe that fate or life is responsible for charging everything bad that a person has made to another, soon or late they will suffer or pay what we suffered in the past because of them....that is the law of life!!!

Everything has to be according of your beliefs, that is true, but we can not bomb or invade private property as shown in the film, we always have to act thinking in us and in other inocent people that maybe could get hurt or maybe die with our form to get justice....

This movie has a great message that everyone has to pay attention, especially the people who manage the politics of the countries, because they have almost all the power of everything and they must act fairly and thinking in others. This film make us note the injustice that prevails in the world and nobody does anything. I think that will continue for all the praise coming years..so we have to become accustomed of the bad acting and being under orders!!!.


> cambiar


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario