I like a lot this documentary, I do not like this kind of "movies" but this was very interesting!!!. Some of the points that caught my attention were:
- That "we are the only creatures in the hole world that we use symbols to represent anything, but we have a deffect, we let us be guided by definitions of other people" and according to that we act. I agree with that, because I am like this people, I act according of the form of my mom´s thinking until I could live and learn by myself but this is not a correct form of acting I think that we should not let ourselves be guided entirely by what our parents say, we must combine that with our thoughts.
- In the documentary they ensure that there was an "Error in time", because the Pope states the use of twelve calendar months and the mechanical clock and before that , every year was divided in thirteen lunar cycles in twenty eight days each one, and the worst part of the use of this instruments of measuring time is that the time is outside the body and we have to value like a day. This attracted a lot of my attention because I now trie to figure out, how we would handle with the time if the Pope would not had imposed the use of that instruments.
- I did not know that Pagan symbols, gods, rituals and doctrines are the base of each religion practiced in the world, and that the christian symbol or catholic is derived from the solstice and the equinox in the zodiac calendar. Other thing that I did not know was that the word "AMEN" that we say at the end of a prayer, came from prayers to Amen Ra who was a pharaoh a lot of years ago. This is something that I could swear that anybody did not know, and that made me notice that almost all the time we repeat, say or do things without knowing the true meaning and hence.
- I learned a lot from this video, like that the name of ISRAEL comes from the name of three gods, and have you ever thought why we celebrate the Mass on Sunday?, well this you wont believe!!, we celebrate the Mass on Sunday because the egyptians worshiped the sun god (Sun day). That is something that I could never imagine!!!.
- Have you ever asked yourself where the word nazy comes from?, well let me tell you that this word comes from the name of one of the "anumakis" gods called "Sumerio" engendered by the mother goddess, believe or not!!!.
- I learned too a lot of vocabulary like this three important words: Omnipresence that means the power of be in everywhere, Omniscience that means the power of know everything, and finally Omnipotence that means having unlimitated power. I think nobody has this three cualities, but we have to admit that a lot of people sometimes think that they do, and they disregard or treat them badly, because they believe that other people are inferior to them, but the reality is that does not matter what we have, that would not make us better people.
- There was something that I really disliked. In the EE.UU. are making a plan that consists on reduce a 93% of the population of the world, and what do you think they are going to do?, well they're going to ration the food and limit the consumption of water to thirty seven liters per person and per day, and I think that is awful!! They can eliminate tha population like that and they already started, because all the water in EEUU has fluoride and that causes on people diseases such as bone cancer, joint problems, low hormone levels, etc. In few words they have already started killing people.
To finish this video made me think about what is happening in the world and if I am doing something to prevent the global pollution and other bad things that nobody pay attention because they already know!!!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario